PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
BY ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Neural DSP Technologies warrants that your new Neural DSP product, when purchased from Neural DSP direct or from an authorized retailer located in the USA or Canada to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) Years from the original date of purchase except when & where local statutory law requires otherwise.
Neural DSP Technologies may, in its sole discretion, require proof of the original purchase in the form of a dated copy of the original authorized dealer’s invoice or sales receipt.
During the Warranty Period:
(A) Neural DSP Technologies shall, in its sole discretion, either repair or replace any product that proves to be defective upon inspection by Neural DSP Technologies;
(B) Neural DSP Technologies reserves the right to use reconditioned parts and assemblies as Warranty replacements for authorized repairs;
(C) Service and repairs are to be performed only by Neural DSP Technologies repair facilities in the USA or Canada, or a Neural DSP Technologies authorized service center;
(D) Neural DSP Technologies may require advanced authorization of repairs to authorized service centers.
This is your sole warranty. Neural DSP Technologies does not authorize any third party, including any dealer, retailer, or sales representative, to assume any liability on behalf of Neural DSP Technologies or to make any Warranty for Neural DSP Technologies.
Any third-party warranty is subject to the terms and conditions of that warranty and Neural DSP Technologies assumes no responsibility, liability, or knowledge of any such warranty. Further, Neural DSP is indemnified of any loss or damage, improper repair, or any such loss resulting from the exercise of any part of any third-party warranty.
SHIPPING & FREIGHT:
Except where local law or statute prohibits, you are responsible for all return shipping and freight charges to transport your product to Neural DSP Technologies or a Neural DSP Technologies authorized service center. Neural DSP Technologies will pay for shipping and freight charges to return your product after the service is complete.
Any loss or damage occurring while the product is in transit or possession by the shipping provider will be subject to that shipping provider’s normal claims service. Neural DSP shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may occur in shipping.
TRANSFERABILITY OR ASSIGNMENT OF WARRANTY:
This Limited Warranty is extended to the original retail purchaser (including purchases directly from Neural DSP) ONLY. This Limited Warranty cannot be transferred to anyone who may subsequently purchase this product. In cases where local or statute stipulates minimum coverage periods regardless of ownership, Neural DSP shall honor any minimum terms required by said law or statute.
All Warranty coverage shall be determined by Neural DSP Technologies, at its sole discretion.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSIONS:
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY GIVEN BY Neural DSP Technologies AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEEDING THE SPECIFIC PROVISIONS OF THIS WARRANTY ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. UPON EXPIRATION OF THE APPLICABLE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIOD DESIGNATED ABOVE, Neural DSP Technologies SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER WARRANTY OBLIGATION OF ANY KIND.
Neural DSP Technologies shall NOT be liable for, and this Limited Warranty does not apply to:
- Products purchased from unauthorized Neural DSP Technologies retailers.
- Claims based on any misrepresentation made by the Seller.
- Products returned without proof of purchase.
- Products that have been altered such that the serial number, name, identification numbers, or logos have been tampered with or are missing.
- Products that have been modified from the original design.
- Damages incurred during transit. You should contact the shipper for proper claims procedures in the event of damage or loss resulting from shipment. When returning products to Neural DSP Technologies for repair or replacement, you assume all risk of loss or damage until such time as the product is accepted by Neural DSP Technologies or a Neural DSP Technologies authorized service center.
- Damages incurred from unauthorized adjustment, repair, or service by anyone other than Neural DSP Technologies or Neural DSP Technologies authorized service centers.
- Damages caused by accident (such as liquid contamination), misuse, abuse (such as dropping the product), neglect, or improper storage of the product.
- Damages incurred by fire, flood, earthquake, water, wind, lightning, or other natural disasters.
- Damage incurred from any use of the product in any application other than the use for which it was intended.
- Damage incurred the failure to follow any instructions contained in the Product Owner’s Manual.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Neural DSP Technologies SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUFFERED BY THE PURCHASER OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR BUSINESS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCT, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT EVEN IF Neural DSP Technologies HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
Neural DSP Technologies SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY EXPENSES, CLAIMS, OR SUITS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
The entire liability of Neural DSP Technologies for any defective product shall in no event exceed the actual purchase price paid for the defective product.
The interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of FINLAND. In cases of warranty claims where local law or statute stipulates minimum terms or coverage found to supersede, prohibit, or otherwise conflict with any term(s) or condition(s) of this Limited Warranty, Neural DSP Technologies shall comply with those terms, conditions or requirements as set forth in said law or statute. However, in such cases, only those terms and/or conditions deemed to be in conflict with any local law or statute shall be deemed void, all remaining terms and conditions of the entire Agreement shall remain in force.